Roll The Dice !

its_n3tino

发布10 September 2012 - 12:25 am
Best way to learn is play, also look at that picture i made, also watch zero empires playing :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

发布14 September 2012 - 11:10 pm
I don't know if instant panic is a good idea. I could make a setting choose but i don't want make new version only for this, and i think if the game don't lag delete wall cost only 2 or 3 sec... But i will see... Viking have infantry +20% HP at imperial age.

Yea i will come play on GR :p
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 its_n3tino

发布15 September 2012 - 6:20 am
sometimes we are busy trying to stay alive and that time it takes to go delete palisade and wait for lag to catch up..you are dead, the instant panic would just sit next to regular panic at store, but if u think we dont need, thats fine, i just really, among others would love to see it ;) but great work with map anyways, i cant stop playing it day and night!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [AoFE]GangnamStyle___

发布26 September 2012 - 9:45 pm
Like It and I am good at it
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [AoFE]GangnamStyle___

发布2 October 2012 - 10:17 pm
it is so EPIC I really like it and also good at it
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Ramy_wool

发布7 October 2012 - 9:37 pm
Why people think this game is funny ? (this map I mean) :S
I tough is the most absurd
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Turkie

发布7 October 2012 - 9:42 pm
I finish reading this post and I found it hard to understand how to play

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [League]Zakuretzu

发布7 October 2012 - 10:59 pm
Turkie wrote:
I finish reading this post and I found it hard to understand how to play

wtf ¡¡
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑8 October 2012 - 1:56 am通过syssouffle
Ramy_wool wrote:
Why people think this game is funny ? (this map I mean) :S
I tough is the most absurd

Because they have fun ;) Often players don't like because they don't understand the subtlety.

You need to understand the strategy and play with good players for have fun. I never saw a skilled player who don't like...
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 its_n3tino

发布10 October 2012 - 11:57 pm
Hey Azzzru is this a bug or a hack?

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑11 October 2012 - 12:16 am通过syssouffle
Hack of course... Or you deleted your outpost inadvertently ? 11
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ lYl ]AoE_TC

发布11 October 2012 - 6:45 pm
nice scenario
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Bats_

发布15 October 2012 - 12:11 am
Hey azzzru. Now with the release of v5 I have to give you some feedback:
It's always exciting to explore your new releases and this time it's again impressive to see all these new store items and heros you've added!
However one big drawback and also a feedback I receive from friends I invite to play Roll the Dice with me is the lag. And it feels like it got worse with this update. It can be really painful seeing your fast unit getting killed by an approaching King Rollo.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑18 October 2012 - 10:50 pm通过syssouffle
Yea lag is a problem which i didn't try to understand and optimize. There are 5300 triggers in V5, and it's only 300 more than V4... The difference should be minimal. I think what it ask lot of ressource are spawn triggers, there are 3000, and they are looped with 10 conditions. Idk if it's these triggers which cause lag. I will ask help at aok heaven forum.

But i think if you play with players who have 150-300 ping and good processor game run fine. Slow comp make the game very laggy.

Edit: Lag cause found ! Hay stack make the game very laggy, naturally it's for this recent version with bigger store are laggy. Update very soon !
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

发布19 October 2012 - 8:39 pm
V6 uploaded, game require very less resource so it's no longer laggy :D

链接 | 回复 | 引用
1234[5]6789101112131415161718192021»
从 61 75中展现316 - 0
讨论区跳转:
34用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员34游客