Roll The Dice !

Your_Mom_

发布22 July 2013 - 2:53 pm
One comment: snipper immunity is way too much expensive for what it gives. No one buy it. For the next version, you should reduce the cost or give something better at this spot.

BTW, great game.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MM]ChironAge

发布22 July 2013 - 4:40 pm
Your_Mom_ wrote:
One comment: snipper immunity is way too much expensive for what it gives. No one buy it. For the next version, you should reduce the cost or give something better at this spot.

BTW, great game.

AFAIK 10.2/10.2b is supposed to be the final version though :P
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑11 August 2013 - 6:05 am通过syssouffle
Actually in holiday, but nop finally i plan to make a v11 because i got a good idea which can make again rtd a lot more fun ;1thumbup
Outposts burning event will begin at different time instead always 1h30, but players will be able to know the launching time at start for adapt their strategies. I think each game will more fun and more strategic and bank rate x3 will be less often the best way. Also start HP will be more various.

I will do some beta test before release for be sure the update is good.

And yea i will maybe increase the discount probability for sniper immunity why not.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Russian_Invader

发布31 August 2013 - 8:59 pm
roll the dice is dead :/
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Rectum_Ranger_

发布31 August 2013 - 11:18 pm
GG, jude can't get 2k rate in Atlernative ladder now. ;sad4
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑3 September 2013 - 5:30 pm通过syssouffle
v11 is out, changelist and download link available in description.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MM]ChironAge

发布4 September 2013 - 1:14 am
GJ! ;yahoo Now I will go find the new hero and tell everyone ;stick
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BaByLoN_GuY

发布11 September 2013 - 3:30 am
This map is amazing! I feel like im playing AOC Poker. Great job. This map will get more popular as time goes on im sure ;rambo.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Blood_Kill_

发布21 September 2013 - 1:32 am
Well... the new v12b version is great, but... it has a lot of bugs...

For example, I had the weird warrior has 75 HP (I do not the name, sorry) and when he spawned, had 100 AP, but after a few seconds it down to +1... Why?

Another thing that happened to me in the same game is that a player bought the random upgrade from super store and it gave him double bombard towers... but... actually gave a very weird tower who had a VERY high armor (each enemy unit only hurt 1 HP), 1000 HP, it looked like a Watch Tower, and each arrow throwing only hurts 1 HP to everything (like their armor).

I took a photo of the tower, I could not take of the soldier...

You must login into Voobly to view image

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

发布21 September 2013 - 3:04 am
lol ;sweating

Yea the heavy bersek get a random super boost sometime, it's fun thing from v12.

The garrison tower is a new upgrade from v12.

New things are not bugs ;)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Blood_Kill_

编辑21 September 2013 - 4:58 pm通过_Blood_Kill_
syssouffle wrote:
lol ;sweating

Yea the heavy bersek get a random super boost sometime, it's fun thing from v12.

The garrison tower is a new upgrade from v12.

New things are not bugs ;)

But... the attack of the bersek was origianally +100, however, after a few seconds it lowered to +1... It is also random?

Regarding of the tower, the user who had it he said he had given double bombard towers... Are you sure it is not a bug o something?

If it's not a bug, I think you should change where the tower is created.

Why? Well, look at the picture I put before:

You must login into Voobly to view image

That tower is covering player 2 (red), so we can't attack her Outpost, becoming he invincible unlees we destroy that tower (who had a LOT of armor and it regenerates like a hero), buy a sniper or -200/-2000 HP to all (also we can't see his HP)...

If you put the tower one position closer to the Outpost it should be fine, I think.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MM]ChironAge

发布22 September 2013 - 5:13 am
I think I found the new rare spawn ;yahoo
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑22 September 2013 - 12:16 pm通过syssouffle
Yea _Blood_Kill_ it would be unfair but I tested and you can still attack p2 if you click with precision, so i think it's fine.

The heavy bersek get sometimes, randomly, for a short random time, +100 AP.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _Blood_Kill_

发布22 September 2013 - 11:19 pm
Hmm... I am not so sure...

In the picture as you can see, the tower is totally covering p2... I remember in that game player 2 was on top of kills (around of 100 and closer to get the ultimate power at 125 kills) so I was trying to kill him, but when the tower appeared, Me, and the other players, could not attack him of the rest of the game, so I was bound to buy sniper to killing his outpost, destroying my initial strategy...

Plus, If you have to click with presicion every time you want to deal any damage then It's not fair.

As I said before, you should change where the tower is created. Just one position closer to Outpost should be fine...
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑23 October 2013 - 8:35 pm通过syssouffle
Quote:
Plus, If you have to click with presicion every time you want to deal any damage then It's not fair.
Why unfair ? You think player 2 will win just because you have to click with precision ? It's totally negligible, more this situation happen approximatelly less than 1/50 games.

I would have change it if it was really hard to attack the hided outpost, but no, it's really easy, and for look HP you just need double click on the tower, so...

More if i change spawn place then players won't be able to do the fun thing of buying a bbt in same time.
Quote:
Me, and the other players, could not attack him of the rest of the game
However it's easy... ;3confused

链接 | 回复 | 引用
«23456789101112[13]141516171819202122
从 181 195中展现316 - 0
讨论区跳转:
31用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员31游客

What's popular right now: