Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

RIP_TreasoN_

发布7 August 2012 - 5:51 pm
you are so insightful and wise, please tell me more.

Not even bothering to argue about whether Europe is a CS or not, but to say it doesn't have much micro is ignorant at best

ok I'll rephrase, micro isn't the main/significant skill used in this map....

I was totally dominated by some random rm player at this map, if we had similar units/number of units, I would have took him apart, that's what I mean, but we didn't because eco is far more important. In any case, we need to start a new topic I'm getting bored ;P
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

发布7 August 2012 - 5:52 pm
ok I'll rephrase, micro isn't the main/significant skill used in this map....
Fair enough.

Not gonna respond to the rest as this debate is pointless and never-ending :P
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

发布7 August 2012 - 5:54 pm
well it's not a bad thing anyway, if eot were to have joined they **** bloods.. they have so many blood players now that they have ruined blood competition bc there are so few active blood players now.....

the funny bit is, as quoted by keane, when we have noob ally they join, when have ally who knows blood they play euro -.-

we waited 2 hours last night with 6 eot online!!
did you REALLY just try and imply Eot are afraid to play vs YOU and your horrendous clan in games?

think ive seen it all now.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [7th]And1zeas

发布7 August 2012 - 6:05 pm
Can we close this topic?
There'll be plenty more chances to whine about Zanchy and/or Europe but if we keep doing it in the same topic it'll just get old.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [DZ]deadlydeo

发布7 August 2012 - 6:13 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

发布7 August 2012 - 6:24 pm
Micromanagement versus Macromanagement

There is sometimes confusion regarding the difference between micromanagement and macromanagement, normally abbreviated as 'micro' and 'macro' respectively. Macro generally refers to managing large quan**** of tasks at the same time. For example, building units from various structures throughout the game while also building more structures, scouting, creating new bases, etc. This is different from micro, which is generally controlling small amounts of units and giving them very specific orders.

Europe start is all micro buddy! The macro game starts in Feudal age ;tongue

inb4 sean vs zanchy comments.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [7th]And1zeas

发布7 August 2012 - 6:44 pm
Ok my bad, i'd still consider gathering lumber and fish more eco than micro though.
And to come back to 'gwars'.. I think the average 16++ rm player has years and hundreds of games of experience in foraging on me, i'd still think my hero micro would be a bigger advantage and that my lack of knowledge about foraging would only be a minor handicap..
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Aces]_Myth_Flan

发布7 August 2012 - 6:50 pm
UserNotFound wrote:
Europe start is all micro buddy! The macro game starts in Feudal age

Drush and flush isnt micro?
macro isnt after imp age?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

发布7 August 2012 - 6:59 pm
No one drushes in Europe. Flush starts in feudal Age. Feudal age starts before Imperial age.

I'm not gunna troll you, you seem like nice enough guy to admit his faults.

@Andreas, those berries are awfully tasty though.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Aces]_Myth_Flan

编辑7 August 2012 - 7:14 pm通过[Aces]_Myth_Flan
ive played 1 time europe, so idk. ignore about drush.
but flush is like 10-20 units, than us (me and my rm friends) call it micro. i remember there was an epic rec game that show 6 skirm win vs 10 skirm (both not noob), using hit run and highland etc,
after imp (40+ mins of rm game) we call macro because u have to check all vills r not idle (is about 100+. resourse, builders, etc), and units at least 60+ or more to 100. so need very fast switch screen to resourse, build new Military Construction, create army, rush enemy etc., so u dont have time to controll every single unit.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

编辑7 August 2012 - 7:23 pm通过[ViCiouS]EyeZz_
ive played 1 time europe, so idk. ignore about drush.
but flush is like 10-20 units, than us (me and my rm friends) call it micro. i remember there was an epic rec game that show 6 skirm win vs 10 skirm (both not noob), using hit run and highland etc,
after imp (40+ mins of rm game) we call macro because u have to check all vills r not idle (is about 100+. resourse, builders, etc), and units at least 60+ or more to 100. so need very fast switch screen to resourse, build new Military Construction, create army, rush enemy etc., so u dont have time to controll every single unit.

7. Yes. I call Feudal age micro myself, just said it's macro to save CSers arguing about it. Flush is so much fun.

I'm always checking for idle vils (I use TAB for idles) and if I'm being a nerd I also cycle through idle combat units (comma). But my game is macro based, a lot of players are micro based and opposite ^.^
edit; mainly because my mouse and mouse pad make it hard to click specific enemy units accurately to judge HP to make micro effective =[
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [7th]And1zeas

发布7 August 2012 - 7:35 pm
@Ben: True, they make awesome clan names too
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [SadBirds]MR_Hassan

发布7 August 2012 - 7:46 pm
[Aces]_Myth_Flan, [DZ]deadlydeo, [Eot_]underOATH, Abrasumente, [7th]Str4ngler, [_1_]Sad_Bird, [HvS]Songi_Kaze, [VCOM]Barry_Voobly, [I3acI]P4tO_, [CLB]ichi_, Google

DZ]deadlydeo, vs [Eot_]underOATH
rofl rofl
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

发布7 August 2012 - 8:42 pm
@Ben: True, they make awesome clan names too

Laugh out loud, 11.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

发布7 August 2012 - 9:01 pm
im 1700 in rm.. i micro the **** out of those berries in gwarz

链接 | 回复 | 引用