链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

战队: 标准会员
加入日期: 20 August 2014
帖子:1456
编辑7 May 2015 - 1:18 pm通过Faravahar
Also respond to your inbox if you want to play 1v1's
Or respond here.
Ill paste it since u didnt want to talk privately.

"If you want to play me 1v1 these are the maps I will play you in just like I would most other people. Either CS Casual or Match Stats w/e dont care. Im not going to play maps 1v1 I don't like to play. I work 50-60 hours a week and still play this game because I find it fun. I really question if you even play the game for fun at all tbh. Its one of the reasons I don't like to associate with you. In addition to the forum nonsense.
Khans
Gwarz
Dome
Lustful
WoA

If you want we can play either before or after the smosh tournament on Saturday. Or perhaps another weekend.

Let me know. Keep it private or make it public if u want I don't care."
You know I have very little chance in a Khans 1v1 and don't know Lustful too well 11. But if those are the only 5 maps you play 1v1 then we can make it happen.

"Ill paste it since u didnt want to talk privately."
Yeah I don't sit refreshing the forum every couple of minutes like you and Sean.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

战队: 白银会员
加入日期: 30 November 2012
帖子:1949
发布7 May 2015 - 1:18 pm
as if points mean **** all anyway................. this kinda thing is the only real way of proving who is better

i wouldnt mind placing bets on the maps when decided, any1 interested? -.-
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Icey

加入日期: 24 June 2007
帖子:1700
编辑7 May 2015 - 2:01 pm通过Icey
I feel sorry for you Fara...
Youve just been anally gaped in multiple ways.

Oh man... You reap what you sow

Id love to commentate on this
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

加入日期: 17 February 2012
帖子:6293
编辑7 May 2015 - 2:33 pm通过[Eot_]Marvel__
Faravahar wrote:
You know I have very little chance in a Khans 1v1 and don't know Lustful too well 11. But if those are the only 5 maps you play 1v1 then we can make it happen.

Yeah I don't sit refreshing the forum every couple of minutes like you and Sean.
How does he sit and refresh the forum every couple of minutes? This is the first time i've seen charlie respond to any crap publically since the xcel/eot business.

It's also convenient how you ignore the TG challenge. I've never seen charlie say he would beat you in 1v1 CS, I havn't really seen charlie say **** all about you to be honest. Just you going round telling everybody he sucks and you're superior in TG because you're jealous of him/his reputation, and it eats away at you that people respect him more as a player than you.

If you want to prove you're the better TG player accept his TG challenge. What is the point of a 1v1 challenge when Charlie has said openly that you are a better 1v1 player than him?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

战队: Most Valuable Player
加入日期: 21 December 2007
帖子:1475
发布7 May 2015 - 3:08 pm
Faravahar wrote:

I don't log onto voobly to play 1v1's. I never have. I had a 1v1 germs phase on zone but that was 13-14 years ago?

Like I said we can talk privately if you want.

And the forum argument is silly. I have 1400 posts on this account that was made in 2007. I might have like 300 on my other accounts. You have 700 in 9 months. I don't mind admitting im interested in the forum stuff but saying you are not is hypocritical.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

编辑7 May 2015 - 3:19 pm通过Faravahar
Just you going round telling everybody he sucks and you're superior in TG because you're jealous of him/his reputation, and it eats away at you that people respect him more as a player than you.
Actually I never even mentioned Charlie to people before he started talking crap about me, I may have never liked him but I have always considered him a top 5 Blooder. He started talking crap about me and how I'm a poser and point **** when I overtook him on the random ladder, someone showed me the chat logs of it so he can't lie about.
As always I'm the one portrayed in a bad light and as the instigator though because when I say things I say it in the open, not behind peoples backs.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Icey

加入日期: 24 June 2007
帖子:1700
发布7 May 2015 - 3:16 pm
I don't log onto voobly to play 1v1's. I never have. I had a 1v1 germs phase on zone but that was 13-14 years ago?

Like I said we can talk privately if you want.

And the forum argument is silly. I have 1400 posts on this account that was made in 2007. I might have like 300 on my other accounts. You have 700 in 9 months. I don't mind admitting im interested in the forum stuff but saying you are not is hypocritical.

Wise words my friend
You are a very good person
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

加入日期: 1 January 2010
帖子:6159
发布7 May 2015 - 3:23 pm
That is such a blatant lie to save face damian... you been talking crap about him for weeks though and first time you "overtook" him was a few days ago 11
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

发布7 May 2015 - 3:24 pm
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12385009/Pre-Game-Chat
"ForgiveMe_: currently a poser @ #1
ForgiveMe_: gotta pass"

I called him out publicly only after he had been saying things like this about me. I'm not a rat who only talks **** about people when they're not around.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

发布7 May 2015 - 3:27 pm
Faravahar wrote:
Actually I never even mentioned Charlie to people before he started talking crap about me, I may have never liked him but I have always considered him a top 5 Blooder. He started talking crap about me and how I'm a poser and point **** when I overtook him on the random ladder, someone showed me the chat logs of it so he can't lie about.
As always I'm the one portrayed in a bad light and as the instigator though because when I say things I say it in the open, not behind peoples backs.

I did say you were a poser then after malte told me u switched to a 0 game account i don't even remember what I said but i probably did call you a point ****.

Anyways you were talking crap about me well before Monday night. Calling me a cheat <3.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

发布7 May 2015 - 3:29 pm
Faravahar wrote:
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12385009/Pre-Game-Chat
"ForgiveMe_: currently a poser @ #1
ForgiveMe_: gotta pass"

I called him out publicly only after he had been saying things like this about me. I'm not a rat who only talks **** about people when they're not around.

I actually said you were a poser in the lobby chat well before that. Just letting you know <3.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

发布7 May 2015 - 4:35 pm
I don't have time to continue investing in this dispute or w/e.
I'll just say im sorry for w/e I have said about you when you were not present. Which isnt much tbh.

Bring it at TIW 7th.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ TAoP ]whysoNaCl

加入日期: 2 May 2015
帖子:35
发布7 May 2015 - 6:48 pm
Icey wrote:
Wise words my friend
You are a very good person

you stay out of this you little ****
链接 | 回复 | 引用