Challenge to [Eot_]ForgiveMe

[Eot_]Polaris_

战队: 标准会员
加入日期: 1 January 2010
帖子:6159
编辑15 May 2015 - 4:41 pm通过[Eot_]Polaris_
just fyi.. I put some stuff into efkans inbox to see stuff damian says behind his clans back... so ill show it here.. of course when its useful for him damian he has a totally different idea of things though.

#1 [7th]Faravahar says:
I won't badmouth my clan but I disagree with you there

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
in what way?

[7th]Faravahar says:
they aren't 2 of our best blooders

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
lol?

[7th]Faravahar says:
dot phurris and fran are better

#2 [7th]Faravahar says:
well efkan is a 1v1 player

[7th]Faravahar says:
do is the 2nd best blood tg player on voobly

[7th]Faravahar says:
dot

[7th]Faravahar says:
I am the 1st

#3 [Eot_]Polaris_ says:
so how did the #1 and #2 best blood players lose blood matches in your tourney set?

[7th]Faravahar says:
I won't talk to you about it

[7th]Faravahar says:
it's not my fault or dots though
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

加入日期: 17 May 2012
帖子:7308
发布15 May 2015 - 4:27 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

加入日期: 20 August 2014
帖子:1456
编辑15 May 2015 - 4:44 pm通过Faravahar
7th will have you efkan and fran... and you already told me before that phurris is a better blood player than efkan & Andreas.. so in your eyes.. you actually have 4 blood players able to play (atleast)
rofl You got a good imagination Sean, when did I say this? Hun & Andreas are two of the very best Blooders all round, Phurris is a great player but he is still a beginner at Bloods.
I'm not gonna bother replying to rest as we been over this again and again.

I have you on ignore 99% of the time of Sean, and these private messages you make up are hilarious, I speak nothing like that.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 4:47 pm
Efkan has it all in his inbox.. its dated april 6th and its sometime after you lost to dv8... and thats exactly how you talk.. its literally quoted word for word... and trust me when I read it I was just as surprised to hear the bull**** you speak... but it doesnt change the fact its your own words at the time regardless if you were lying at the time to save face... thats the stuff you speak behind your clanmates backs.... atleast have the decency to admit when you **** up though instead of trying to say its made up 11.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 4:48 pm
[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
the 2v2 rdm one before that one.. Eot won... and guess who eliminated 7th?

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
us

[7th]Faravahar says:
I didn't play in it

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
so 2 of 7ths best blood players did

[7th]Faravahar says:
I won't badmouth my clan but I disagree with you there

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
in what way?

[7th]Faravahar says:
they aren't 2 of our best blooders

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
lol?

[7th]Faravahar says:
dot phurris and fran are better

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
first off

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
the 2v2s we bashed you in which I just talked about with Veni

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
was Efkan/Andreas

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
the tournament was Fran/Efkan

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
and if you are saying that Phurris and dot are better blood players than andreas and efkan... please stop

[7th]Faravahar says:
well efkan is a 1v1 player

[7th]Faravahar says:
do is the 2nd best blood tg player on voobly

[7th]Faravahar says:
dot

[7th]Faravahar says:
I am the 1st

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
so how did the #1 and #2 best blood players lose blood matches in your tourney set?

[7th]Faravahar says:
I won't talk to you about it

[7th]Faravahar says:
it's not my fault or dots though

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
so its efkans and andreas (your 3rd guy in both of those matches) understood

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
you have a really weird way to think about things damian
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

编辑15 May 2015 - 4:54 pm通过Faravahar
Sean you expect anyone to believe me and you have private meetings where we discuss internal clan matters?
I think I can actually get you banned for this, I will ask Tic to check the chat logs.
When did this discussion actually happen?
For one, I never call him Efkan, I always call him Rum or Hun, I never call Andreas Andy, he hates being called that.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 4:54 pm
[7th]Faravahar says:
let's do 2v2 now

[7th]Faravahar says:
?

[7th]Faravahar says:
talk is cheap

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
dont think he wants to play... and shouldnt you be asleep?

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
you guys have played non stop for like 2-3 weeks in a row now

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
and still cant even win in your set for the tourney

[7th]Faravahar says:
but I can beat you every night

[7th]Faravahar says:
must hurt

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
but you cant

[Eot_]Polaris_ says:
and I bash on your clanmates quite often

well you msg'd me first when this whole convo started we had... and you're actually so upset right now trying to save face... when I sent it to efkan so he can see the stuff you say about him behind his back it was dated april 6th.... Just admit you get drunk and say things you dont actually believe... or just be a man for once and admit you say things you do believe fully but want to save face.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

发布15 May 2015 - 4:57 pm
You've cut and added pieces here and there, what reason would I have to say Phurris is better at bloods than Hun and Andreas lol?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 4:58 pm
because you called him efkan once in the convo when im sure you've called him efkan many times... and I never showed any log where you said andy, nice try.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 4:59 pm
Faravahar wrote:
You've cut and added pieces here and there, what reason would I have to say Phurris is better at bloods than Hun and Andreas lol?
now you're changing the story up... first it wasent you and the entire thing was fake... now im cutting and adding pieces where I see fit... and because you needed an excuse for you guys losing to dv8 in vetz/gwarz and efkan/fran losing in the 2v2 tournament.. and andreas/efkan losing in 2v2s to me & Veni (I didnt paste that part of the convo though)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

发布15 May 2015 - 5:04 pm
now you're changing the story up... first it wasent you and the entire thing was fake... now im cutting and adding pieces where I see fit... and because you needed an excuse for you guys losing to dv8 in vetz/gwarz and efkan/fran losing in the 2v2 tournament.. and andreas/efkan losing in 2v2s to me & Veni (I didnt paste that part of the convo though)
Yeah well I don't have hundreds of convos and chat logs saved to notepad, and I honestly don't remember any of this conversation, Andreas, Hun and Fran are better than Phurris at Bloods and I have no reason to say otherwise whether in private or in the open, everyone knows me well enough by now that if I talk **** about someone I'm not shy about doing it in the open.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 5:09 pm
neither do I.. only the ones from you where you talk **** about your clanmates so they can see what most other people already know about you... you're an absolute scumbag. Efkan already quit 7th because of you anyway... but good thing for you that he hates Eot more than he hates you so he tagged back up.

I figure this convo was a short time after your loss to dv8 and you needed some ways to cope with the loss and to save face. You can just own up to the words which we both know you said... your excuse is you hit the bottle after you lost your set to dv8 and maybe said stuff you didnt mean or over exaggerated.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Faravahar

发布15 May 2015 - 5:11 pm
neither do I.. only the ones from you where you talk **** about your clanmates so they can see what most other people already know about you... you're an absolute scumbag. Efkan already quit 7th because of you anyway... but good thing for you that he hates Eot more than he hates you so he tagged back up.

I figure this convo was a short time after your loss to dv8 and you needed some ways to cope with the loss and to save face. You can just own up to the words which we both know you said... your excuse is you hit the bottle after you lost your set to dv8 and maybe said stuff you didnt mean or over exaggerated.
Everyone knows you got folders filled with screenshots, rec games and chat logs on every single Blood player 11.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']Dan

加入日期: 17 May 2012
帖子:7308
发布15 May 2015 - 5:11 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 5:16 pm
you are the one who d/l'd me & charlie vs ben/dave rec games literally 3 mins after we played some KM matches and probably have dl'd Eot recs on atleast 20 + other occasions. As for the rest... most stuff I dont care about... but I have a special soft spot for 7th... so if I see you acting the fool and saying **** that even I disagree fully with (you can see by the convo you saying efkan and andreas arent 2 of your best players was insulting to me) I will go and show it most likely ;w00t

链接 | 回复 | 引用
1234567[8]91011
从 106 120中展现159 - 0
讨论区跳转:
2用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员2游客

Most active threads in past week: