PLEASE ATTEMPT NEW HUMOUR

Dan has provided more valuable input than you
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

战队: 标准会员
加入日期: 1 January 2010
帖子:6157
发布15 May 2015 - 6:45 pm
Quoting wins vs aegrod... he was one of your best in LC.. we even beat you in RCB with him and you playing.. but you're a complete tg scrub so you will blame anyone but yourself.

Cool story ive never acted like im loved by many... but if you act like you are then lets just stop this convo now... you had an entire meme thread made for you and people making fun of you... and dont need to talk about what is said in games either 11... both of us arent liked gary... neither is damian... thats just the fact of things.

going through another of your delusional phases... and stop mentioning these "$$ challenges" you arent gonna bet any amount of $$ vs Eot in a tg setting we both agree on rofl.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +[I3acI]_Army1_

战队: VCOM Host
加入日期: 2 July 2007
帖子:2901
发布15 May 2015 - 6:48 pm
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

加入日期: 30 November 2012
帖子:1914
发布15 May 2015 - 6:53 pm
yes you beat us in rcb with renegade and zola lol

zolas 1st time playing map
renegade didn't exactly know the map

aegrod and zola had the important civs, we won mid and stuff anyway lol

u honestly think u even compare to 7ths rcb team? lol

if i was china/hun in that game, we wouda won as well lol ur out of ur depth talking about rcb sean, dnt start
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

发布15 May 2015 - 6:54 pm
it's like comparing 1v1 rcb pers vs goth... even u can beat me with pers (maybe, im not 100% convinced, id prolly make it a gg 11) but it means nothing, it's v diff to set civs/pos lol
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 6:55 pm
self proclaimed #1 rcb (you) and aegrod... and you were saying Eot is horrible at it before the game... and no it wasent zola's first time either 11.

Quit being butthurt you'll watch us smash 7th while you cry on the sidelines men... GLHF!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Zanchy____

发布15 May 2015 - 7:03 pm
eot are all noobs at rcb except alex who is mediocre, you can't show me any games to prove me wrong

1 random tg with 2 rcb newbies and aegrod dsnt matter nor count towards me lol, all u gotta do is check my stats

sean... i cant imagine what goes on in ur brain when u type, more so i cant imagine ur face... must be like watching a **** trying to **** a door knob.

that's my last post, eot are all scared of me and 7th and our challenges until proven otherwise, if ur not when im online all you have to do is msg me and ill play at a moments notice 1v1s 2v2s tgs for points, bo's, cash or nothing at all

fags
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]Polaris_

发布15 May 2015 - 7:07 pm
eot are all noobs at rcb except alex who is mediocre, you can't show me any games to prove me wrong

1 random tg with 2 rcb newbies and aegrod dsnt matter nor count towards me lol, all u gotta do is check my stats

sean... i cant imagine what goes on in ur brain when u type, more so i cant imagine ur face... must be like watching a **** trying to **** a door knob.

that's my last post, eot are all scared of me and 7th and our challenges until proven otherwise, if ur not when im online all you have to do is msg me and ill play at a moments notice 1v1s 2v2s tgs for points, bo's, cash or nothing at all

fags
So angry... but GL HF while you watch us beat 7th!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Stryker

加入日期: 22 September 2009
帖子:684
编辑15 May 2015 - 7:17 pm通过Stryker
You must login into Voobly to view image
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

加入日期: 23 April 2011
帖子:2639
发布15 May 2015 - 8:08 pm
I feel like aegrood offers a lot more to a clan than you do Gary.
You're doing well channelling your inner Damian at the moment. What you're doing is basically challenging a clan who rarely 1v1s other than Charlie who does it for fun and necessity. Whereas you and Damian are quite happy to spend a whole day doing 1v1s.

Gary... Just because you're 7th don't start acting dumber than usual. You've played for another clan already in this tournament. You joined 7th for the purpose of playing against us. Which isn't going to happen.
Let's put it this way; WHAT WOULD DAMIAN DO IN THIS SITUATION? He would cause a huge scene and throw his toys out of the pushchair if we recruited members just before we played 7th. Don't act he would t.

End of day Gary. No one gives a **** about you and you suck in TG set up (waits for the customary 1v1 challenge)
You already showed us you're as dumb a brick wall in the LC vs 7th games.... Combined with showing us how 'good' you are.
This is out of principle and how Damian is once again trying to bend rules and **** to favour him.

After we beat you guys in the TIW I'm sure we can come to some agreement to smash you guys again in a war for money since you keep mentioning money.

kpeace.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']nhoobish

加入日期: 8 August 2010
帖子:2781
发布15 May 2015 - 8:29 pm
Drama queens thinking that CS is only made up of Bloods, Castle Bloods and a few Alternative scenarios. Ha!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot_]GhostfaceKillah

加入日期: 23 April 2011
帖子:2639
发布15 May 2015 - 9:51 pm
Drama queens thinking that CS is only made up of Bloods, Castle Bloods and a few Alternative scenarios. Ha!

You suck at Lotr! Even Icey better than you nooba!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']nhoobish

加入日期: 8 August 2010
帖子:2781
发布15 May 2015 - 10:02 pm
You suck at Lotr! Even Icey better than you nooba!
U wot m8?! 1v1 me brah! Oh, what's that? Oh, you be scared. Get on mah lvl m8.

PS! Love you too, Drew. ;flowers
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Dvs_]Emissary_

加入日期: 25 July 2008
帖子:995
发布15 May 2015 - 10:14 pm
For ****s sake Dan, try a new ****ing joke for ONCE in YOUR LIFE
PLEASE ATTEMPT NEW HUMOUR

Yeah it's about the thousandth time he's done the popcorn meme.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

加入日期: 19 September 2010
帖子:5384
发布16 May 2015 - 12:43 am
You guys make really boring arguments.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
123456789[10]11
从 136 150中展现159 - 0
讨论区跳转:
2用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)