Button IDs

BF_Basse

发布24 September 2011 - 9:41 pm
Having some trouble with the Button ID's. I made a new building that would replace the House on page 1 civilian. I used the palisade wall as base, but I changed its graphics, HP, name etc. Now the new building won't appear on the builder when I want to build the new building. I made the house have no training location, so the new building should show up, but it doesn't. A little help please? :)
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Rambit

发布24 September 2011 - 11:41 pm
Is there no button there at all? If there isn't then you will need to add technology to make the new building buildable OR tick the box saying "available without techage". If the house icon is still there then make sure you change the train location of all the different houses.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BF_Basse

发布25 September 2011 - 12:03 am
Rambit wrote:
Is there no button there at all?
No button at all, it's empty :(
Rambit wrote:
If there isn't then you will need to add technology to make the new building buildable OR tick the box saying "available without techage". If the house icon is still there then make sure you change the train location of all the different houses.
AGE 2 has no tech editor, and AGE 1.7 and 1.8 either crashes or says "Version Not Installed" when I try to open the .dat. AGE 1.6 works ok, but crashes once in a while and I can't launch the game from it. Anyway, I ticked the available without techage and removed ALL houses from the builder. Still no icon. I even tried making Dark Age being the tech required for the building :(
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Rambit

编辑25 September 2011 - 1:13 am通过Rambit
You shouldn't need to launch game from it, just launch how you normally would. As long as it is saved it will still have the same effect. I use 1.6, I have had a few frustrating crashes today but usually don't crash often. Perhaps it is worth using 1.6 to add techage for this one thing.

But it is odd that you can't get it to appear after ticking that box. Maybe check that the icon ID is a buildings one. Other than that... make sure you have the right builder id?

EDIT:
Make sure you have the class of a civilian building, or it will appear on the military units page.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BF_Basse

发布25 September 2011 - 11:08 am
Well, the icon doesn't appear on military buildings either :(

Train Location is 118 - Builder, just like all the other buildings. I disabled ALL other buildings from the builder (giving them build location -1) but still, only the TC appears :(
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Rambit

发布25 September 2011 - 9:50 pm
Okay well it seems like you have two options:

1 - use 1.6 to make a techage and hope it doesn't crash

2 - copy/paste your new building over one which is already buildable as it would already have techage making that unit ID buildable.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BF_Basse

编辑26 September 2011 - 5:22 pm通过BF_Basse
Okay, I'll try that

EDIT: Didn't work to replace the Palisade Wall or House. I even had All Techs on, but it still didn't appear :(
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Rambit

发布26 September 2011 - 10:03 pm
lol you don't like to make it easy. Okay well just start fresh and edit a standard building rather than making a new one. Maybe its because it is a wall it is messing something up, its hard to know.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BF_Basse

发布27 September 2011 - 5:27 pm
Okay, I'll try to edit an existing building instead :)

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 9中展现9 - 0
讨论区跳转:
1用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员1游客

What's popular right now: